Silicon Beach Treatment Center in Los Angeles, California is home to a team of intuitive and sympathetic experts that know how difficult it is to overcome substance abuse. People who are battling addiction aren’t always receptive to the idea of getting help. When it comes to recognizing that assistance is accessible and that they require treatment for their addiction experience, an intervention may be the ideal solution. Early addiction intervention has been proven in studies to improve the chances of success at an addiction rehabilitation center. For more information about early intervention for addiction or to enroll in our addiction treatment center, please call Silicon Beach Treatment Center today at 213.460.1706.
Do Interventions Work?
Yes, rehabilitation offers genuine help. However, it might take several attempts before those in need of assistance accept it. Some individuals are blind to the fact that there is an issue. Despite that, early addiction treatment is more likely to succeed than later-stage treatments. The less inclined people are to seek aid as time goes on, the longer they battle with drug abuse.
The Stages of Intervention
There are three critical phases of an intervention, and they’re all essential:
- The first step is planning. Family and friends may meet with an intervention expert at Silicon Beach Treatment Center during this stage.
- The next stage is the implementation of the procedure. An intervention is a delicate and time-consuming procedure. Family members work to encourage the client to sit down and listen to what they have to say about their addiction, its impact on their friends and family, as well as any treatment options. The aim is to get the individual to accept treatment for their substance abuse.
- The final stage, referred to as the follow-up phase, is frequently neglected by individuals. When a person battling drug addiction refuses to go to treatment or seek help at an expert addiction treatment center, this is known as the enforcement phase. During this stage, family members may need to follow through with the threats made previously in the execution phase.
Do People Need Professional Help to Hold an Intervention?
Whether your loved ones require early intervention or not, expert assistance is required. It’s a critical step in assisting individuals to realize there is a problem. Things can go wrong during an intervention, and having a specialist on hand to assist navigate difficult circumstances can be quite beneficial.
Let Silicon Beach Treatment Center Put You Down the Path to Sobriety
At Silicon Beach Treatment Center, we strongly believe in early addiction intervention. The sooner that those struggling agree to seek support, the more successful that substance abuse treatment will be. Our early intervention services are only part of the care that we offer at Silicon Beach Treatment Center. We offer many programs to help overcome addiction, including:
- All levels of outpatient care
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Substance-specific programs
- Case management services
- Dual diagnosis treatment program
- Alumni programs
- Five unique sober living homes
At Silicon Beach Treatment Center, dual diagnosis therapy such as depression treatment, social anxiety treatment, and PTSD treatment is critical. It allows our addiction specialists to focus on the source of a person’s alcohol and drug abuse problem at our rehabilitation facility. One’s struggle with substance abuse may be traced back to its source, which is where recovery begins. This also prevents our clients from returning to their old addiction behavior after treatment at our addiction center. Don’t let addiction destroy your life or the life of a loved one. Allow us to show you how an intervention is the first genuine step toward overcoming addiction. For further details, please contact 213.460.1706 right away.